Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}




*wool snowflake from my friend Yvonne at the Spring Creek Store*







Not too much accomplished here since our last meeting. Although I did block Baby L's birthday sweater and get some fun fabric in the mail (but I have no clue what I should make with it, the images on it are pretty big - any thoughts?) I am just really trying to get Baby L's gifts done in time. His doll is about 80% done thanks to a couple of nights of sewing and listening to thisand this.Music can be a huge motivation or a distraction for me at times - I guess it depends on my mood and what is playing. Anyone else? But alas, his crown is still untouched. The fabric for the elastic band arrived over the weekend yet, still it sits here on my desk, staring at me as I type this. I really have no excuse for avoiding it other than I just haven't been inspired. Hopefully that changes quickly. I dug out K's baby doll crown to use as the pattern for Baby L's doll crown. Maybe working on that smaller one will be just the motivation and inspiration I need. Even better, maybe you guys could inspire me with what projects you are working on or recently finished. You blew me away last week and I am anxiously awaiting to see what you have been up to since then. So let's see 'em!

If you would like to join me and share your current works in progress please leave your link below. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Please remember to link back here for all of us to see. It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. Now please share and inspire us all!



What are you working on?! Happy creating!

p.s - There is still a couple of days to enter to win your own GLOB paint kit. Details here.

p.p.s - Oh and Happy Valentine's day!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...