Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO KCCO - clover hair clip
Hey everyone! Happy Saint Patrick's day! I am working on a last minute Saint Patrick's day gift for my girls - some clover hair clips. I actually had these completed Sunday night but then the cats stole one and it is nowhere to be found. So here I sit making a new one to replace it. I am combining Alicia Paulson's flower barrette tutorial (we love those barrettes and have made quite a few over the past couple of years) with this one I found on pinterest. I am doing three leaf clovers instead of the four leaf ones pictured since they remind me more of Saint Patrick (he used three leaf clovers to teach my ancestors about the Holy Trinity). I hope the girls like them.

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...