Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO

My baby's blanket is flying off the needles. I expected it to drag on like Little L's blanket did, but the charts on this are so easy to memorize that I got a nice rhythm down. Now I am at the tedious part of grafting the four squares together with the Kitchener stitch. This requires my full attention so I am only able to do it after the children are asleep. The pattern says to sew the squares together but I am not a fan of seams so this appears to be a good solution. After I finish grafting I plan on knitting more of a border around the blanket, too. I still have 1 1/2 skeins of yarn left so why not?

What are you working on? Happy creating!

p.s. - Last chance to enter the Knecht Ruprecht giveaway here!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...