Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post i on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO
I finished up C's Christmas gift minus the buttons. Now I really should be doing more Christmas knitting but decided instead to work a few rows on my socks. I am actually at quite a loss with the children's gifts this year. I just can't think of what to make/get for them. Perhaps that is why I am mindlessly working on socks instead.

Oh, and Joy. That oil has been my saving grace these past few days. I have been diffusing it so much I think you can actually smell it on me when I leave the house. I suppose that is not a bad thing, I think we could all use a bit more joy in our lives.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...