Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

crafting on (rain drops)
I am truly sorry that I have been so MIA. I keep thinking things are going to slow down a bit and I'll be able to get back to my usual posting rhythm but it seems with every step I take towards that goal, I take another step or two back. Right now keeping up with the Crafting On posts seems nothing short of a miracle. Alas, I know it will all smooth out soon. I hope you will all bear with me and know that I will be back in the space regularly soon!

In knitting news - I am still working on Baby F's seaside romper. I am nearly finished but realized I would almost definitely need another skein of yarn. Would you believe I threw away the tags for this yarn before the move? So of course I have no way of figuring out the colorway now. I posted on ravelry with no response and even contacted the manufacturer. I am sad to say they were of no help. They just told me that it was from one of their older lines. I knew that already. sigh Oh well. Any guesses from you guys? It is Blue Sky Fibers organic cotton in worsted weight. The blue is almost like a royal blue. It is the yarn my MIL found in her thrift store in PA.

What are you working on? Happy creating!
p.s. - I took my knitting outside to photograph since it was such a grey sky day and then it starting raining (hence, the rain drops in the photo). Oh Oregon, I should have known better!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...