Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
crafting on

Working on the second sleeve of C's Camilla sweater. I am finally nearing the finish line on this one, which is a good thing because I plan to gift it to her Friday. Yikes! We are hoping to have her real birthday celebration then (to make up for the one on the road trip). Although looking at the sweater now I feel like maybe I should add one or two more repeats of the fan pattern. I already added about four extra. It just looks so short. Decisions, decisions.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...